What we need from you...
- A dependable point-of-contact prior to and during the event
- An accurate head count of guests attending event
- Ample space to set up trike ( approx. 10' x 10' )allowing for equipment and gathering space for guests to make an order for their beverage(s)
- Access to the event location 1.5 hours prior to the start of the event or service time-frame as well as 1.5 hours after the event for both set up and clean up
- A parking space for the truck & trailer the equipment is hauled in within 150 feet of the intended service location
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to lock in your desired date & time. The remaining balance must be paid in full no less than 1 week prior to the date of the event to avoid forfeiture of time slot.
- A signed finalized contract
What we bring...
Our Trike houses a self-contained, 10 gallon, filtered water system feeding both the espresso machine as well as the sink station.
In addition to a 5 gallon waste water reservoir, we also supply a 13 gallon trash receptacle.
In the case of a potential rain threat, we bring a 12' x 12' pop up canopy to offer your guests some reprieve.
We bring our own 5500W Generator (OUTDOOR USE ONLY) *Indoor events must have access to 220V 4 prog plug access 50 feet from service spot
We bring everything needed for your heavenly cup of coffee. A variety of sweeteners, creamers (non-dairy too), cups, lids, stir sticks, tasting straws , napkins, and of course...coffee.
What Our Clients Say
"Thank you for coming. Your coffee was amazing! Lots of positive feedback about you and your coffee. We want you back!"